Thank ye all for having me

Come on in and introduce yourself. We would love to hear who you are, where you live and especially your adventures.

Moderator: chickenminer

rexhavoc

Thank ye all for having me

Post by rexhavoc » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:43 am

"Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member."
-- Groucho Marx

Unlike Groucho, I'm thrilled to be amongst your esteemed company of free thinkers.
As an introduction, I'm a Canadian who's mostly poked the ground in BC. Fellow miners said this is the place to be.

Haven't mined in Alaska, but visited. Back in the 90's we raced thru Chicken on The Top Of The World Highway to get to the Little Gold border crossing before it closed the evening of the final day for the winter. The US and Canadian border guards were having dinner together when we arrived - it was heart warming. We were sorry to interrupt them, but glad to get across.

One other thing that struck me was the Top Of The World road condition in places. Couldn't believe how bad it was in spots till I realized - "wait a minute, I think someone has DREDGED through this road!"

Very cool :)
chickenminer
Site Admin

Re: Thank ye all for having me

Post by chickenminer » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:47 am

Welcome aboard ! We look forward to seeing posts of your prospecting adventures !