This Alaska Gold Forum

Come on in and introduce yourself. We would love to hear who you are, where you live and especially your adventures.

Moderator: chickenminer

Jim_Alaska
Site Admin

This Alaska Gold Forum

Post by Jim_Alaska » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:20 pm

Many may know that Jim Foley (Jim_Alaska) who was the creator and administrator for this Alaska Gold Forum, passed away on July 29th, 2023. He had a stroke while he was under for heart surgery and just never woke up. He will be missed by all who knew him. Myself, as his wife, will miss his especially.

At first I didn't know if I was going to be able to keep this forum up and running. But with the help of Chickenminer, I believe we will be able to do so. There is a ton of information in this forum from years of it serving as information, documentaries, experiences and more. I am not sure when this forum was started, but I think it was in the late 1980s or early 1990s. It has been hosted by at least three platforms, this platform of course is the latest.

Please, come in, look around and help contribute to keep Jim Alaska's passion alive, and he was passionate about mining!

Linda
chickenminer
Site Admin

Re: This Alaska Gold Forum

Post by chickenminer » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:08 am

Just a reminder to all of you thinking of joining the Alaska Gold Forum. We very much welcome your participation on the forum but because of all the spam requests, please send an email to one of the administrators letting us know you want to be a member. Otherwise your request will likely get deleted.

See Registration Process above.

Thank you!