Kiwigold is back

Come on in and introduce yourself. We would love to hear who you are, where you live and especially your adventures.

Moderator: chickenminer

Leonard
Iron Miner

Re: Kiwigold is back

Post by Leonard » Mon May 27, 2019 5:02 pm

His wedding pictures of her and him used to be on the internet about 8-9 years ago. I looked for them last year but I couldn't find them. She didn't speak much English and her small boy spoke a little.

Les "saved" my life unknowingly. I ended up at Marks place across the way from Lester's with no beer or whisky. Mark didn't drink. When he got tired of hearing me piss and moan about the first whole day I was there with no alcohol, he took me over to Lester's. Les wasn't home but Mark knew where Les kept the booze stash. We liberated a bottle of Makers Mark. It seems that some of his hunting clients were wheels in Makers Mark and had brought him a case. The first time we went into Manley I bought a replacement at the post office. Makers Mark for Les and Wild Turkey for me.
Leonard
Geowizard
Mega Miner

Post by Geowizard » Mon May 27, 2019 7:03 pm

Oh, Leonard...

You would have survived... Might have been a little shakey... :o

That's a great story anyway! :)

- Geowizard
Slatco
Copper Miner

Post by Slatco » Thu May 30, 2019 4:39 am

Welcome Kiwigold. My dream in life is to work my Northern BC claims in May to October and then go hang out in NZ and mine there in November to April. Love your country, only got to experience the North island and it was awesome.
Kia Ora!